Do you want the best women’s tool belt but cannot decide which one to get because there are hardly any options available in the market? It is a problem that most women face, and even if they do find a tool belt, it is mostly of subpar quality.
So, if you want to be safe from the hassle of hunting for a tool belt, then make sure to keep reading because we are listing the top 15 best women’s tool belts in the article below to make your life a lot easier.
Let’s get right into it.
1. The Original Pink Box PB2BELT Tool Belt
This aesthetically pleasing tool belt is perfect for you if you are looking for reliability and great design. The pink box belt is made from polyester of high quality, which makes it highly durable, so it will certainly last you for a couple of years.
The belt does not feel heavy on your waist and is comparatively lightweight than the other options available in the market. Also, it is very strong and sturdy, which means it won’t tear up if you put heavier tools in it.
Moreover, it has a great pink color to it with 2 pouches and multiple settings so you can fit it perfectly on your waist. People from the waist range of 23″ to 44″ can easily wear this belt, and its pink color makes it very prominent and gives it a cute girly look which most women really like.
- Polyester material with canvas
- Suitable for people with waist from 23″to 44.”
- It comes with 2 pouches.
- PB2BELT Tool Belt has 10 pockets that can be used for multiple purposes
- It also comes with a hammer loop
- Weighs 1.2 pounds
- Highly durable
- Multipurpose tool belt
- Easy to carry and convenient
- It does not come with other color options
- The pouches are a little too big
2. Custom Leathercraft DEWALT DG5617
The Dewalt tool belt is one of the best belts you can find in the market, mainly because of its quality and high-end outlook. The belt looks more like an apron, and it is highly adjustable, and it comes with 20 different pockets to hold all your stuff in.
It also has a double-tongue buckle that is very comfortable and does not make you feel like something is constantly biting you, which most buckles do. You can keep everything you need in this belt without any hassle, including pencils, nails, and different tools.
Dewalt DG5617 is also padded, making things a lot easier for you, and it distributes the weight of tools evenly, so you don’t get muscle aches because of constant pressure at one place.
- Comes in a jet-black color with a hint of yellow at multiple places
- Weighs 4.8 pounds
- It has 20 different pockets
- Also has a pencil pouch
- Suitable for people with waist from 29″ to 46.”
- Highly durable and strong
- Easy to adjust
- Comfortable to wear
- It fits all the tools and other objects
- Does not come with a pocket dedicated to speed square
- The phone case is small, so it cannot fit bigger phones
3. 11 Pocket Brown and Black Heavy Duty Construction Tool Belt
Do you want a belt that is elite in quality and design both? Well, this belt has certainly got you covered with its high quality 6000D polyester build and rivet that tends to withstand rust.
Specific holders are also added to the belt to make it more practical, so now you can keep your hammer and pliers in this belt as well. Also, this construction belt is super customizable and can fit people with a waist of 33″ to 52″; it is the best women’s tool belt.
The color combination of this belt is also very impressive as it comes in a brown shade with black stripes. Moreover, the belt features all types of pockets, either small or large, so you can fit your nails, pencil, and hammers all in one place.
- The Glossy end belt weighs around 1.19 pounds
- Comes in a black and brown color combination
- 6000D heavy-duty polyester is used in this tool belt
- Has 6 small pockets
- Comes with 5 bigger pockets
- Easy to carry
- Perfect for professional use
- High-quality material
- Pouches cannot be moved from their place
- Waist options are limited
4. Occidental Leather 9850 Belt
Occidental leather is a unique and innovative tool belt made with a mix of leather and nylon. The belt has around 24 pockets that can hold all types of tools, either big or small, making it an absolute gem.
Moreover, the tool belt’s size can be adjusted from 32″ to 40,” and it also comes with pre-installed D rings, unlike most of the highly expensive and high-end tool belts. It is perfect for women, especially because they can hold all their important stuff in these pockets.
The pockets of this belt are 10″ deep, which is more than enough to hold larger tools, and it comes in black and brown color with steel hardware. The leather used in this tool belt is also of premium quality.
- It comes with options of the right hand and left hand as this belt is hand specific.
- Made with leather and neoprene
- Comes with 24 holders
- It weighs 5.2 pounds
- Also comes with a limited warranty
- Makes the work convenient because of the option of left and right-hand tool belt
- Made for professional use
- Highly adjustable
- Convenient and high-quality belt
- Options in waist size are limited
- The loops might fall off after a while
5. Pink Tool Belt For Women
Are you struggling to find a belt that is comfortable as well as efficient? Then this belt by “lipstick tools” is just the right option for you because it is comfortable and easy to carry and comes with 6 different pockets.
The waist strap of this belt is also highly adjustable, and you can also turn this tool bag into a makeup brush bag whenever you want. Moreover, the material of this tool is of high quality, so you will not experience wearing out.
People who are of the size 2 to 12 can easily wear this tool belt, and it will last you for quite a lot of years because of how great it is built, and quality is. Also, the price of this tool is a bang for the buck.
- Comes with 2 pockets on the side for heavier and bigger tools
- Has 2 metal hooks to hold the hammer
- Made with polyester
- Weighs 1.68 pounds
- Comes in a pink and black color
- Very lightweight and convenient to carry
- Long-lasting and sturdy
- Perfect for women
- Adjustable in size
- It only comes in pink color
- Does not fit wider waists
6. CLC Custom LeatherCraft 51452
This highly comfortable and easy-to-carry belt has to be your first choice when looking for the best women’s tool belt because it is made of high-quality material and provides multiple adjustments to carry it around without facing any problem or difficulty.
27 different pockets of this tool belt are just the highlight of this product, and to be honest, even the most high-end tool belt brands do not offer this many pockets in their belts. Also, the sleeves of this belt are yet another great part that can hold lots of your tools.
Built of this tool belt is very impressive as it is made from a ballistic fabric of 1680D and then it is double layered for further durability and protection, so it is a one-time investment. The 8 specific pockets for nails and other smaller tools make this belt a great option for women who want a belt for professional use.
- It has 27 pockets
- Fits the people from waist 29″ to 46.”
- Comes with 17 smaller pockets and 8 main pockets
- It is made with ballistic material of 1680D
- It weighs 4.51 pounds
- Ideal for professional use
- Convenient and easy to carry
- Highly durable
- Aesthetic design
- You might notice some sagging after a couple of months
- Not for people with a waist smaller than 20.”
7. Graintex DS1118 8 Pocket Pink Tool Belt
Multiple pockets and the incredible quality of this tool belt are enough to make it the first choice of women. This belt is highly durable because it is made with premium quality suede leather. The double stitching of this tool belt also makes it last longer than other belts.
Graintex tool belt comes with 8 pockets and also has loops that can hold at least 2 hammers. The belt is also highly adjustable and can fit people with waist from 28” to 50”.
The company is also very conscious about the quality of its products; that is why a proper check and balance is done, and you can totally count on Graintex when it comes to quality assurance. It also comes with a PVC buckle that releases quickly.
- Comes with 2 different large pockets, 3 small and 3 medium pockets
- Has 2 webbing belts
- Has 2 hammer loops
- Comes in a darker tone of pink
- It weighs 1 pound
- Highly durable
- Made with high-quality material
- Extremely lightweight
- The pockets are not movable
- Only comes in pink color
8. Born Tough 4-PRW 9-Pocket Suede Leather Women’s Pink Tool Belt
If you want to give a practical gift to your daughter or just want to give yourself a workable treat, then this is just the right way to go. The born tough belt is made of suede leather, that too, of the best kind.
This belt is specifically designed for working women; hence it is highly functional and fulfills all the tool belt needs of women. It has around 9 pockets and also 2 separate loops that can fit hammers as well.
The belt has a cute pink color with a buckle, and it is very comfortable to wear, unlike most other tool belts that are nothing less than a hassle for your waist. The waist belt is also highly adjustable, making it the best women’s tool belt.
- Comes with 6 tiny pockets for nails and pencils
- Has 2 larger pockets for bigger objects like scissors or pliers
- Also has a pocket in the center that fits a tape
- It weighs 2 pounds
- Made of suede leather
- Made with high-quality material
- Can fit all the important tools
- Specifically made for women
- Not for people with waists smaller than 30.”
- The Hammer holder can wear off with time.
9. CLC Custom Leathercraft 5605 Professional Carpenters Combo Tool Belt
It is the first belt in our list that comes with the option of multiple waist sizes as it comes in 29″ to 46″ waist and 47″ to 55″ waist, so it basically is a tool belt for literally everyone. CLC 5605 has 18 pockets that are quite a lot considering its price, so it is worth it.
If you don’t want to use as many compartments and pockets, don’t worry because all the pockets in this belt are interchangeable and removable, which makes it a very customized belt and perfect for women everywhere.
Also, it is very easy to carry and easy to wear because of its material of ballistic poly. This material also adds a little durability to the tool belt. The belt is also padded for increased comfort and ease.
- The belt is 5,” and it is padded as well.
- Removable and interchangeable pockets
- Comes with 18 pockets
- Weighs 3.5 pounds
- Made with ballistic poly material
- Easy and comfortable to wear
- Multipurpose belt with a versatile design
- Highly durable
- Made with high-quality material
- Rivet is not as durable
- The position of hammer loops is not good enough
10. Occidental Leather 9855 Tool Belt
Occidental 9855 is an absolute delight to have because it is adjustable and can fit people with a waist from 32″ to 42″. Neoprene and leather are used to make this belt which is why it is highly durable and long-lasting.
It comes with 24 different pockets and compartments, which is very rare because many tool belt brands offer 20+ pockets. The bigger pockets are 10″ deep, and they can fit everything from a pen to pliers.
The color of this tool belt is brown and black, and it also has a loop for the hammer and a different compartment for tape and pliers. Moreover, it is a very efficient tool belt that gives a perfect fit and is extremely practical for women, making it the best women’s tool belt.
- Occidental leather 9855 weighs 1.01 pounds.
- The main bags are designed according to your hands
- Fits the people from 32” to 41” waist size
- 24 pockets in total
- 10” deep main pockets
- Highly adjustable tool belt
- Perfect for professional use
- Made with High-quality material
- Lasts a very long time
- The belt cannot be replaced
- The hammer loops are not positioned properly
11. Task Tools T77250 Weekend Warrior Work Apron
The task tools belt is a great option for women as it is highly professional with many compartments. It also comes with a choice of whether you need 5 pockets or 12, so you don’t have to walk around with extra pockets that are of no use.
Leather material used in the making of this belt is of high quality, and that is why this belt lasts for a very long time. Moreover, the belt of this apron is made with polymer, and it is around 2 inches.
It also has hardware loops for holding hammers and pliers, and this belt can hold even heavier tools and does not put a lot of pressure on your waist. The belt is also very easy to wear, and it is also super-lightweight.
- It weighs around 1.15 pounds
- Suitable for people from 36” to 54” waist size
- Has 5 pockets that are of different sizes
- Belt is made with polymer
- Pockets are made with high-quality leather
- Highly durable material
- Suitable for professional women and men
- It is multipurpose
- Easy and convenient to carry
- The hammer holder is not as durable
- Straps need to be improved
12. Bucket Boss – Builder’s Tool Belt
The bucket box tool belt is an absolute beauty because of its high fitting range and its aesthetically pleasing design that is perfect for women of all ages. Women with a waist up to 52” can easily wear this belt and kick start their day with bucket boss.
The bottoms of the pouch are also reinforced to make it more durable and able to hold heavier tools for a long time. The depth and width of pockets of these belts are also great, and this tool belt also comes with a hammer loop.
It has 10 pockets, and all of them are highly adjustable. There is also an extra loop for smaller hammers or pliers and a side pocket for your screwdrivers. The capacity of these pouches is very high, and they also have buckles made of steel for increased durability.
- Pockets are made with 600D Poly Ripstop material
- The belt can fit people up to the waist of 52.”
- Comes with 2 hammer loops
- Weighs 2.4 pounds
- Has 10 pockets
- Attractive and professional outlook
- Pouches are also adjustable
- Highly convenient and best for professional use
- Comes with a limited warranty of one year
- Pouches look very saggy
- Does not have color options
13. 7 Pocket Pink Double Tool Pouches With Heavy Nylon Belt
If you are looking for just the right type of pink tool belt for yourself, then you have landed at the right place because this is the best women’s tool belt that you will ever come across. It comes with 7 pockets and is suitable for people from 25” to 50” waist.
It also comes with a holder for a hammer and a sheath as well so you can carry your knives or box cutters safely. This tool belt’s sides have small compartments to store nails and other small tools for your work.
The pink color of this tool belt makes it perfect for girls who are into constructing and DIYing different things, and you can even gift this tool belt to your daughter or niece. The belt is highly durable as well, and that is because of the double stitching and rivet.
- It weighs around 1 pound.
- Perfect for women from a waist size of 28″ to 50.”
- Comes with 7 different pockets
- It also has tiny compartments to store pencils
- Comes with a sheath to carry knife and box cutters
- Comes in a very pretty pink color
- Highly durable nylon material
- Can withstand a lot of weight
- The hammer loop loosens up a bit with time
- The placement of pockets is at the front, which can be inconvenient for some people.
14. Amazon Basics Tool Belt
If you are looking for an aesthetically pleasing tool belt, then this one from amazon basics would be perfect for you. It is adjustable and specifically designed for women and comes in a pastel pink color.
The tool belt also has a hammer loop and 10 small pockets for all of your stuff like pencils, tape, and nails. Then there are 2 main pockets that are ideal for holding heavier tools and supplies. Moreover, the fabric of this tool belt is also remarkable.
Because of the fabric, the amazon basics tool belt becomes a lot durable and sturdy. Women with a waist size from 22″ to 44″ can get this tool belt. Cherry on top is the affordable price and easy-to-carry design of this bag, making it the best women’s tool belt.
- Comes in pink color with a black belt
- It weighs 1.3 pounds
- This amazon basic belt has 2 main pouches
- Suitable for waists ranging from 22″ to 44.”
- It has 10 small compartments and one hammer loop as well
- Aesthetic and convenient design
- Highly durable
- Adjustable pockets
- Easy to carry
- Comes in only one color
- Only has 2 large compartments
15. FASITE Tool Belt Pouch, Work Apron with Adjustable Waist Strap
Fast tool belt is great for women who are working in the construction industry or as electricians and carpenters. Some women also like to do DIY stuff, so this tool belt is also great for that purpose, and it is also made from high-quality polyester, so it will last you for a long time too.
It comes with 32 pockets, which is a big plus point of this waist strap because none of the other belts offer this many straps at such a reasonable price. Hammer holders are also present in the belt and a separate compartment for measuring tape.
Despite having so many pockets, this tool belt is extremely lightweight and does not put a lot of pressure on your waist. The material used in this belt is also waterproof, so you can work without worrying now.
- Made with 600D polyester
- Has 32 different compartments
- It is waterproof
- The tool belt weighs 1.5 pounds
- The maximum waist size for this belt is 48 inches
- Lightweight and easy to carry
- Comes with a money-back warranty
- Attractive design and color
- Highly durable material
- Plastic clips can crack after frequent use
- You need to retighten the bolt frequently
Things To Look For When Buying A Women’s Tool Belt
Now that you have gone through all 15 of our best tool belts, we hope that you have found out your best one. But, if you are still having difficulty making the right decision, don’t worry because we have got you covered. We are listing all of the things you need to look for when choosing a tool belt so you can stay safe from the hassle.
Not many tool belts offer a wide range of waist sizes, so always go for the one that is suitable for your own waist, and that also offers a bigger size range so other family members can also make good use of this belt.
Make sure to measure your waist properly before going for it because you might end up getting the wrong size of a waist belt, and it will just keep falling off so, size matters a lot, and always look for the belt that is made for your waist size.
2. The Right Type
It is also important to realize that you don’t necessarily need a tool belt with 30+ pockets, and depending upon your profession or nature of the project, the number of pockets might vary. If you are a professional carpenter or electrician, then you can go for a great number of pockets.
But if you are just working on a DIY project in the house, then 10-15 pockets would be more than enough to hold all of your items. So, always make sure that you find just the right type of tool belt for your job.
Tool belts need to be highly durable so when you are buying them, make sure to check the material that they are made of leather as the leather tool belts are comparatively thicker and are able to withstand more weight.
On the other hand, nylon and polyester belts are also gaining a lot of hype because they are lightweight, but they are thinner than leather belts, but if you are looking for long-term options, polyester belts are the best.
We obviously cannot ignore the price factor here because some of the high-end brands offer a subpar quality of belts and charge hundreds of dollars, so make sure that you look at their material, number of pockets, and efficiency.
There are multiple belts readily available in the market at affordable rates that are far more efficient than the expensive ones, so why do you have to buy tool belts that cost you an arm and a leg?
FAQs Best Women’s Tool Belt
Q.1: Is it necessary to wear suspenders with tool belts?
Ans: Yes, suspenders are an easier way to ensure that your tool belt won’t slip off while you are working, and wearing suspenders also help when the belt is slightly loose or is carrying a lot of weight to keep it from falling. But, it does not mean wearing suspenders is a compulsion; in fact, it is just an additional safety and convenience for you.
Q.2: Are tool belts actually useful?
Ans: Yes, tool belts are very useful, especially when you constantly work on different DIY projects or you have a profession that makes you carry a lot of tools around all the time. Tool belts are just an easier and more convenient version of a tool bag.
Q.3: How many tool belt pockets are enough?
Ans: From two to twenty, all types of tool pockets are enough according to the nature of your job and profession. For DIYing, two large compartments with a hammer loop would also do the deed, so it completely depends upon your own preference.
Some people also like their tool belts to have more pockets so they can carry more things around like their phone, power bank, and snacks, and that is completely fine too because you can always find a tool belt with a bigger number of pockets.
So, now that you have all your best women’s tool belt things sorted, make sure to pick the perfect one for you, and don’t forget to measure your waist before ordering. Moreover, all of the above-listed belts are highly efficient and great for women, so you can get any one of them based on your preference.
To make things easier for you, we have also listed the 3 best types of tool belts, so just pick one and make your life and work easier than ever. We hope this article was helpful for you, Adios from our side!